Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr Ankul Sachar is one of the best and very few fellowship trained Foot And Ankle Surgeon in Jalandhar. He is an orthopaedic surgeon with a vast academic background and experience.
The legs and feet have to be robust enough to perform running and walking for lifespan. Even tiny low cut, skin injury, swelling, redness, sick ulcers, corn, heel and foot pain, one should address the issues to the expert.
For the above conditions discussed, one might undergo surgery of foot and ankle. Dr. Ankul Sachar is one of the best orthopedic surgeons who have gained significant knowledge of foot and ankle traumas. The cases has been resolved with listings of foot and ankle surgeries now available in India. These include Hallux Valgus (Bunion) correction, Toe Deformity correction, Rheumatoid foot surgery, Hallux Rigidus, Arthrodesis for Trauma & Paralysis, Ankle fusion, Ankle arthroscopy and mosaic plasty for cartilage defect of talus.
Foot and ankle surgery is a specialized branch of orthopaedic surgery which deals with various foot pathologies. Diagnosing foot and ankle ailments requires specialized training and the surgeon needs to be well versed with the anatomy and biomechanics of the human foot. More often than not foot problems go undiagnosed leading to a lot of morbidity on the part of the patient.
Following area unit Foot & ankle joint Surgeries Done:
- Hallux valgus (Bunion) correction
- Toe Deformity correction
- Rheumatoid foot surgery
- Hallux Rigidus
- Arthrodesis for Trauma & palsy
- Ankle fusion
- Ankle surgery
Following area some Foot and Ankle related problems which we are treated :
Foot Problems :
- Bunion (Hallux Valgus)
- Club Foot
- Over- Riding Toes
- Heel Pain (Planter Fascitis)
- Achilles Tendon Disorders
- Diabetic Foot (Charcot Foot)
- Foot Arthritis
- Foot Injuries (Sports/ Trauma)
- Jone’s Fracture
- Lisfranc Injury
- Tarsal Coalition
- Surgery For Residual/ Uncorrected Deformities
Ankle Problems :
- High degree Sprain
- Instability of Ankle Joint
- Osteochondral Lesion of Talus (OCD Talus)
- Avascular Necrosis (AVN) Talus
- Ankle Arthritis
- Ankle Injury (Sports/ Trauma)
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Ankle Arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic Assisted Fusions (Arthrodesis)
- Deformity Correction ( Osteotomy)
- Complex Fracture etc.